Monday, August 25, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week



Isn't this the coolest layout?! I love the photo- (could someone please tell me how to get that lighter look without overexposing?!), but I also love the way she framed the photo. And the journaling is just so cool, I am going it so that you can read it:

I don't wanna be a flame
I wanna be a raging fire.
Words from my favorite song by Ginny Owens.
Recently, I have become aware of just how much I want this,
No. . .I need this to be the way that I live. Everyday.
I don’t want to just go through the motions.
Be mediocre. Take things for granted.
No.
I want to live life passionately.
Give my self completely to all that I do.
I wanna be a raging fire.


Awesome, right?!! What a blessing this layout was to me!! Congrats, Paula, on being this week's Featured Layout of the Week!!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Mmmmm....AMEN! I want that too!! I feel like my life kinda stopped 3 years ago and ever since I've been just going through the motions. I want the passionate life back. I want to be a blessing to others. I want to live JOYOUSLY. Thanks for sharing this layout. L♥Ve it!!

 

blogger templates