Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Featured Blog of the Week

Just visited JackieAnn's blog- love, love it!! What a fun blog, filled with wonderful art and good times. JackieAnn is such a fun loving, supportive Sister in the Faith...I love finding her blog is just as fun...and just as full of Faith!! I also have to say- I love how easily JackieAnn moves from traditional scrapping to digital. Definitely a Jack(ieAnn) of all Trades. (Sorry, had to, lol!)

Congrats, JackieAnn. You are this weeks Featured Blog of the Week!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

JackieAnn, I just visited your blog and it's wonderful! Congratulations on being featured at Faith Perspective, another among many achievements--all well deserved!

Blessings!

"Kreative Karma" said...

Yeah, I LOVE JackieAnn's blog, (giggle)

 

blogger templates