Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Featured Blog of the Week

This week's blog was sent n through a comment- thank you!! I am loving visiting the blogs you all recommend! Let's take a trip over to Scrappy Gram's Design's, this week. Not only does she have some lovely scrap projects...but she also has some truly lovely photos. And I was so uplifted by the verses and thoughts that she put with the pictures! I truly enjoyed my visit, and know you will, too!!

Congrats, Jane, for being this week's Featured Blog of the Week!! Drop me an email at ahouse@scrapbooknewsandreview.com and I have a cute little blinkie for your site...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne, thanks for the sweet surprise and the blessing of being chosen this week's featured blog. I emailed you! God's rich blessings & keep up the great work at A Faith Perspective. :D

Scrappy Gram Jane

Unknown said...

PS--Many thanks to whoever commented and pointed you to my blog spot. :D

 

blogger templates