Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Page Prompt

This week I want to encourage you to do something hard...something you may not want to. I want you to consider doing a page about a period when your marriage wasn't perfect. Maybe it was just a dry spell, maybe it was a conflict...whatever. I really believe we need to show the bad times with the good...the struggles with the highlights in our family albums---for a couple of reasons.

1) It's therapeutic for you to get it out, and prayerfully work through it with God's help and insight.

2) It is important for our family (read children, and perhaps the unchurched) to see that marriage- and a Christians life, in general, is not all romance and fairy tales.

So, please- give it a go...and show us what you come up with- I know I would be encouraged to see your pages!

No comments:

 

blogger templates