Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chime In...and HELP!

This time our Chime In question is meant to help me out. November's issue of SNR deals with Christmas and holiday projects...fun, huh? I love Christmas!!

I actually want you guys to write my column for this issue. I want to compile a column filled with reader's ideas on how to celebrate the holiday. So your question this week: How does your family keep Christ in Christmas? Do you have any special traditions? Have you made any special items to help with this? Let's hear it... your idea might even end up published in November's issue!!

PS- you just have to know the call for next month is going to be Christmas related, right? Here's you 'sneak peek': I will be looking for your Christmas related layouts, cards and altered projects that keep Christ in Christmas. Get your thinking caps on!

No comments:

 

blogger templates