Friday, September 26, 2008

Faithbuilder Friday

Ok, found another author I need to recommend to you: Francine Rivers. She has written quite a few, but the 2 series I have recently been working through deal with men and women of the Bible. The Sons of Encouragement Series takes a look at the lives of a Priest (Aaron), Prophet(Amos), Scribe (Silas), Warrior (Caleb) and Prince. Then there is the Lieage of Grace series- that looks at 5 women named in the lineage of Christ. These are awesome books...and a great way to make the Bible come alive.

2 comments:

Hope said...

I agree! I am currently reading the Amos book and it is awesome! I can't wait to do the study at the end of the book and read about him in my Bible.

Stephanie said...

I've read Aaron and the women of the Bible series (and some of her others). I agree -- Great books!!

 

blogger templates