Monday, January 12, 2009

Layout of the Week...


is back!!! Yeah!! Thanks for being patient with me- I really appreciate it...and I appreciated the break, too! This week, I have the most stunning card to show you! Look what I found over on Amy's blog- isn't it just wonderful!! I mean, the colors, the distressing- this isn't a card, it's a little work of art!

Congrats to Amy Sheffer for being this week's Layout of the Week- if you shoot me an email at ahouse@scrapbooknewsandreview.com we will get your free month of the magazine started.

1 comment:

Hope said...

Anne this may sound silly but could we have the links (to their blog, website) to the people who you pick for layout of the week? I would love to visit their sites and see what else they have created. Many thanks!

 

blogger templates