Friday, April 25, 2008

FaithBuilder Friday

This week, out faith builder is actually one of my favorite tools. I really love to add Scripture to even the simplest layout- you see nifty quotes added to layouts all the time...what better then Scripture for these quotes, right? (This also makes a handy way to teach/memorize Scripture, btw...everytime the family looks at your album, they will be reviewing key memory verses...sneaky!)

Anyway...BibleGateway is a wonderful tool to help with this...look up a verse by keyword, topic, reference...even phrase. Then, they give you your choice of versions and languages. They also give you the easy choice of seeing the Scripture in context- a feature I find very handy for reminding myself of the story. If you have not added Scripture to your albums, I would encourage you to give it a try...and take a peek at BibleGateway, too. Very Handy!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates