Monday, April 21, 2008

Featured Layout- Week 2


This week, our featured layout is from Monique Drost of Erressa Designs. This is a wonderful layout called 'Why I Keep a faithbook'. I love the color and composition of this one...almost as much as I love that she does keep a faithbook, lol! Here are the details:
Journaling:
Why I Keep A Faithbook
To leave a legacy. Not just for me, but also for those close to me. My parents, boyfriend, and close relatives. I'm really not good at telling about God and what he's done for me, but I can sure write it down on scraps. This way I leave my own testimony.

Credits:
K Sharonk - Summer Spice Freebie (not available anymore) (green paper)(twolittlepixels.com)
K Sharonk - Fancy Free Freebie (not available anymore) (blue paper and stitch)(twolittlepixels.com)
K Sharonk - Simple Packages Doodles 1 (blue doodle)(twolittlepixels.com)
Vintagecharm - Lil Freebie (frame)(not available anymore)(twolittlepixels.com)
Lisa Whitney - Painted Doodles Stars (scrapartist.com)
K Sharonk - Scruffy Freebie (not available anymore)(staple and v-stitch)(twolittlepixels.com)

Thanks, Monique, for an awesome page- and congrats on being this week's Featured Layout!! Remember to get your pages uploaded to the gallery, everyone- you might be featured next week!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates