Monday, May 19, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week 5-19-08


I have to say, you guys are not making this easy for me!! You all have totally rocked out the gallery this week- I mean there is some beautiful eye candy in there! But, I am totally in love with this layout...I love the perspective on the photo, the oh so pretty swirls and flourishes- and, of course...the sentiment!! Sally, this is a stunning layout!!

Now, a friendly reminder...PLEASE include your first and last name in either your title or your description when uploading to the gallery. I know this layout is from Sally over at a Scrap of Faith...but I don't know anything else. :-( Sally, if you could contact me, I want to get you set up with your free issue of Scrapbook News and Review!! (And, you want this, too- the new issue is dropping pretty much as we speak!)

Keep uploading to the gallery, everyone! How fun to see it growing...and of course, this gives you a chance at winning a free copy of Scrapbook News and Review, too!

1 comment:

Lara said...

it's gorgous... I've been re-reading that book since I saw & read this LO. Thanks Sal

 

blogger templates