Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week 5-27-08




Ok, I have a confession to make...I LOVE Terrie's work! She is absolutely one of my favorite scrap artists...I mean her Joy of the Lord positively radiates out from her work!! This layout is a perfect example- the colors are awesome, the sentiment is perfect...and I love that blue balloon, lol!!

Congrats to Terrie Logan for being this week's Featured Layout of the Week!! Remember to upload your work to our gallery for your chance at being featured...and winning a free issue of Scrapbook News and Review.

4 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Thank you so much! I'm so blessed that you've featured my lo!

Prazdance said...

Congrats Terrie for being Featured LayOut! Beautiful job-all to His glory!!! :)

Alisa said...

Congrats to Terrie!!! Anne, I am having problems loading my layouts into the gallery.....it won't let me pick a gallery?? Any ideas what is going on over there??

Thanks Alisa

Anne House said...

Alisa- I confess, this is not the easiest gallery to work- but hang with us, they are working it out! To upload, go to the top of the main gallery page, on the right side and choose my galleries...half way down that page is the add image option, choose Faithbooking from the drop down menu, add your info/image, and choose the diskette looking thing- that is the save button. Hope this helps- cause I am really wanting to see everyine's pretties!!

 

blogger templates