Monday, June 16, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week 6-16-08 AND- WOO HOO!!


I love this cheerful layout from Gail Comber. What's not to love? Its so cheerful, and the colors are so vibrant! I love the piecing of the journaling together, too. I will say, you guys did not make it easy for me- great week in the gallery! Congrats to Gail Comber for being this week's Featured Layout!!

And, the Woo Hoo...The June issue of Scrapbook News and Review has been posted...and this just keeps getting better and better! There are over 200 layout, cards, mini albums and projects...including some rocking submissions for the Faith column! And, did you know, we always keep 3 months of content posted and handy? That means, for $4.99 you get 3 months of magazines...I mean- can you beat that deal?!

No comments:

 

blogger templates