Monday, June 23, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week 6-23-08


This week's layout is such a perfect example of a dedication page. It just answers the question, why faithbook so perfectly...not to mention, it is just plain gorgeous!! I love the way the photo is cut in half, and this child is darling! I believe this is Kristi's work, but do let me know!! Remember to label your layouts as you upload them, so we all know where the credit goes, lol! Congrats on being Layout of the Week!!

Speaking of uploading---we know the gallery is having some real problems....I could bore you with the techie details, but I won't. It will be fixed soon- promise....actually, it will be replaced soon- woohoo!! Till then, if you all want to leave a comment on this post linking us to your faith layouts, we would still love to see them! And, I would really love to give everyone a chance to participate!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! What a georgeous page!! I hope to have a chance to look thru the gallery later.

Stephanie
www.stephsscraphappenings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!

 

blogger templates