Monday, June 2, 2008

Featured Layout of the Week- 6/02/08



Holly has sent in a lovely layout for us to look at! I am loving the clean, graphic lines of this. And, really, how cute is her daughter!! Thanks for the submission! If you could contact me with your name and email address, I would like to make sure you get proper credit...and your free issue of Scrapbook News and Review!!

Keep sending in that eye candy, ladies!! And, I will make an offer- I know that while our gallery is having technical troubles- and it is being fixed!- uploading can be touchy. If you would like to email your layout and info to me, I would be happy to upload it for you. Send to: afaithperspective@gmail.com and be sure to include the subject as Add to the Gallery. Be sure to include your name, too!! Thanks!

No comments:

 

blogger templates