Friday, July 18, 2008

FaithBuider Friday

I have a wonderful site to share with you, today...one that I have been saving for a while. I love this blogger like she were my own mother. OK, she is my own mother...I really debated for a while about sharing this. AFP is not a personal blog, and this is my Mom's blog I am about to recommend. But, what it comes down to is this: I would definitely recommend it if she wasn't my Mom...seem's fair, right?

Anyway, this blog is chocked full of really pretty photography from her trips and wanderings around the country....and some really cool devotional articles. She has an easy writing style, that makes her fun to read, too. You need to stop by for a visit...but take a cool drink and get comfy--you'll be there a while!!

Faithful Journeys

2 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

You're mom takes beautiful pictures. I see you got your gifts from God and your mom!

BTW, check my blog. I have a birthday freebie coming up soon.

Sharon in NE said...

Oh yes, the photos were beautiful and I loved reading her articles. TFS!

 

blogger templates