Monday, July 28, 2008

Woo-Hoo!!! I have the BEST Announcement!!


I am so excited, I can barely stand it....are you ready? Want to hear my news? We have an all new, completely awesome gallery at SNR!!! It works, it is easy to use...and it looks great, too! I am so excited, I am going to make you share with me.... I am NOT going to show you our Featured Layout of the Week---not today anyway. I am going to link to it in the gallery, and make you go check it (and the gallery) out there. Sneaky, huh? While your there- upload something to share with us---we want to see it! (And, you might even be LOTW next week!) To upload- just click user control panal on any page in the gallery---there will be an option to add a picture....easy-peasy!

OK- onto LOTW- I love the energy and movement in this---it just feels young and fresh. Theresa was tryng for a joyful expression--and she definietly succeeded!! HERE is the LOTW-- Congrats, Theresa!! Drop me an email (ahouse@scrapbooknewsandreview.com) and I will get you your free month of the magazine!!

PS--I will add Theresa's lovely layout into the side column and slideshow in a day or 2...but until then....CHECK OUT THE GALLERY, lol!!

ETA: Added in Theresa's wonderful layout!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates